Sunday, February 27, 2011

My first post :)

Hi, I'm Morgan and I created this blog to talk about my possible climb to fame. I write music alot and I love to learn how to play every intrument I can get my hands on. When I was young my dad started me with guitar and now playing it is definantly my favorite thing to do. At the moment I'm attempting (notice I didnt say succeding) to play piano. Not so great so far but I've always been fascinated with the beautiful sounds a piano can make so I'm excited to learn how to play it better. One instrument I've officially given up hope on playing is drums. I really, really stink at playing drums. Anyway, I'm excited about using blogger and figuring it out because so far it's really confusing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Blogger is confusing, but it really is worth it. You are great at guitar, and maybe you could teach me *hint hint*. Anyway, when I read the little summary of you blog I couldn't help going "awwww". I can't take all the credit that I get either, cause you are so much help to me. You're awesome, #5.
    -emilemithy. p.s. any good names for the band?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea yet about new names yet but yes i would love to give you a few lessons lol talk to ya later
    - #5

    ReplyDelete