Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy summer!!

Hola fellow bloggers. I haven't posted anything for a while because I've been so busy so far this summer! However, it's been pretty fun. I love being with friends more often and not worrying about school work. I've been sooooo lazy though! haha spending many days sitting in my room working on new songs and writing and playing guitar. It's been great to play in front of people as well. Lately I've been trying to find open mics at coffee houses and stuff like that. I found one that I plan to attend regularly because the crowd is great and the atmosphere is really fun and laid back. Anyway, that's how my summer is going so far. How's yours?

1 comment:

  1. My summer is pretty good so far. Pure craziness sometimes, but good :) I absolutely love summer nights so I'm pretty happy :) I'd love to hear you at an open mic sometime!

    ReplyDelete