Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chillin' :)

Hi Bloggers!! It's about 11:30 PM here and the reason that I am blogging to you is because.....I'm bored out of my mind and have nothing to do :) haha. So I'm just sitting in my living room with my mommy listening to some Shelby Barnachea with her. It's so wonderful to think "Ahhhh, this is the first night in over 2 weeks that I can and WILL stay up late and sleep until noon the next day!" I'm going to miss summer so much but I am still determinded be a lazy teenager as long as possible before sophmore year starts! Another event that is coming up before school starts is the Little League parade in Williamsport that I'm going to be in for the MAHS marching band. (Remind me to write about my band camp adventures soon by the way!) I'm also going to get an epic haircut the week before school starts but shhhhh, I want to surprise my friends at school with it on the first day! Anyway, I'm going to go read a little bit before I get too tired. Goodnight!

-Morgan

1 comment:

  1. You should get a Stella style ;) haha. And I am sooo coming to see you at the parade!

    ReplyDelete