Monday, August 22, 2011

Very Busy Week!!

Hello! So this is probably the only time this week that I will have a chance to blog to you so I guess I will. Later today Emily, Bethanie, and I will hopefully go around town and find some cool new places to get band pictures! Tomorrow I'm going to participate in our marching band's debut for the season. Wednesday Bethanie and I have our music lessons and I'm going to finally perform at the 209 Coffee House! Thursday is a school shopping day with mommy and I have a doctors appointment. Friday I'm taking a break and going to a back to school party with Emily and her youth group! :) And finally, Saterday I'm getting my "Stella" haircut, probably taking band pictures for Ashlyn Sound, and rehersing a song with a local singer for church! Phew! Wish be luck!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Stell cut! Are you gonna get it highlighted?!

    And I'm so excited for Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's this link---it's so awesome! lol

    http://liz-mindawake.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-stand-amazed.html

    ReplyDelete